Bohemian Raspberry - Week 43

Week 43 - The Raspberry Margarita 
I went with an easy classic for my week 43 drink.  The Raspberry Margarita was a fun way to end a busy day.  I've been experimenting with more complicated drinks and different flavors the last few weeks, so it was fun to get back to the basics.
 
This drink was very easy to put together and tasted great.  I even used the blender without issue!  What a difference a year makes right? I was a big fan of this drink.  It is great for any season.  If you are looking for a quick and fun drink that is also delicious, this is one you should consider.  I garnished with a few raspberries and it looked great!


Lesson Learned - Easy doesn't always mean lesser quality.  This drink was simple to make, but packed just as much flavor as a crafted cocktail.  Cheers!


Recipe
6 to 7 Raspberries
3 Tablespoons simple syrup
1 1/2 ounces white tequila
3/4 ounce Cointreau
Splash of lime juice
Raspberries for garnish if desired


Level of difficulty - 2
Taste - 9
Overall - 9



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of Two Toddies - Hill Billy Bourbon

Here Comes the Sun - Week 4

Ain't Life Grand - Week 11